Review also found on Goodreads.
I read When by Victoria Laurie from August 25th until August 28th, and I could hardly put it down.
I really loved When. I was super intrigued when I first heard about it. It's something that I haven't read yet, so I immediately got it. I was so pleased with this book.
Maddie Fynn is a 16 year old girl who can read people's death dates. That may sound pretty awesome, but it definitely came with downsides. While most people took it easily, there were a few who took it hard. When children started disappearing after Maddie had read their dates, people start suspecting things.
When kept me on my toes the whole time. There was so much character development, and my thoughts on who it was changed all the time. I was very surprised in the end with who the bad guy was.
I especially loved how Maddie acted. She definitely seemed acted how any other 16 year old girl would act. And with the last chapter? Let's just say I was squealing with excitement aha.
If you'd like a copy of When, you can pick it up at Chapters or Amazon.
No comments:
Post a Comment