Review can also be found on Goodreads.
Wowie, it has been a long time since I last finished a book. I'm so glad that I actually have started reading again thought! That's enough about me though, let's start talking about the book.
The Amazing Book Is Not on Fire was a great book. I've been watching Dan and Phil's videos on Youtube for a couple years, and I've loved it. They are great people, and are very easy to connect with. I feel like this book was just a bunch of youtube videos compiled into a book.
Throughout the book we learnt more about big parts of their lives, while also having fun. We learnt all about their college experiences and what it was like in Japan or Las Vegas or even just moving out of Manchester. I was very intrigued the whole time I was reading. Dan and Phil are both very amusing people, and The Amazing Book Is Not on Fire definitely just as good as they are.
All while they were explaining their lives, they would include things to keep us interested or thinking, or just smiling and laughing.
Overall, it was a great book and I'm so proud of them for writing it.
You can get a copy of The Amazing Book Is Not on Fire at Amazon or Chapters.
No comments:
Post a Comment