Tuesday, 13 October 2015

The Memory Game: A Ghost Story Like No Other... by Sharon Sant

**I received a copy of The Memory Game from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review**
Review can also be found on Goodreads

So while reading this, I had many conflicting emotions. I really enjoyed the concept of the whole ghost aspect. I thought the author's take on what happens after death was pretty cool. I've always wondered what happened after you die, so this aspect is definitely something that I can keep in mind.

I liked the characters, and how David gradually found out more about each of the characters, and how he progressed, while still being the same in some ways. I like how he still showed affection towards his past family members, while growing affection towards different characters at the same time. 

The one thing that I really didn't like about the ending was how cliché it was. I mean, I was really looking for something different, and not lovey-dovey like most other books, but I really didn't find that with this one. Although, while saying that, the ending did make me cry a little.

At the end of the novel, I felt a little bit empty and couldn't really do much. I'm taking that as a good sign, and I hope that others got the same feeling while reading this.


If you'd like to pick up a copy of The Memory Game, you can check out Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment